One of Martin’s most recognizable images, and one of the ones that started it all, Shearlings Redux juxtaposes the texture of fresh mown wheat to the fleece of a sheared sheep. The first Shearlings was a small oil of a lamb on a couch, now in a private collection in New York. A photograph of the piece was published in the World of Interiors, the much admired British glossy magazine.
This Timothy Martin limited edition giclee is reproduced on canvas and we’ve found the perfect frame for it as you can see! Framed dimensions are 25” X 36”. Make it yours for just $1200. It’s like getting it framed for free!
- This artwork is a limited edition of 300 reproduced on canvas.
- The frame is gold-leaf and includes a liner and fillets (small pieces of moulding next to the image that complement the outer frame.)
- The framing on this piece is exceptional and adds significantly to the value of the piece.
- Please note that the non-professional photograph of this work is primarily to show the framing treatment, not the image itself. A better representation of the image can be found elsewhere on the site or below the framed image shown.
- Framed work is sold as-is. Framing substitutions will be made at an additional cost. If you wish to change a frame, ask when you place your order and we’ll get back to you with options and prices.
There are no reviews yet.